Quotes from the Van:
- The radio is too loud (can you believe Grace complains about this).
- Keep your feet on your side.
- When will we be home?
- Are we there yet?
- I need to use the restroom!
- This is a tiny hotel. Do they have a pool?!?!
- I’m hungry.
- Not McDonald’s again. Can we just have some vegetables?
Living in the big blue van is not like living in a camper. Some of it is fun. We play games, listen to music, try to sleep, or stare at the road and think of how nice it would be to have some tea or coffee. Then we play some more games and I read books on my Kindle. The van seats make me appreciate my bed.